The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Time For Reflection

The Lee Family just returned home from a short weekend break at Angsana Reort & Spa on Bintan Island, Indonesia. It was really a time when I did not have access to internet, decided to switch off my mobile phone and to really spend time with my family in bonding. The last time we were supposedly to have done so was during the graduation ceremony for my daughter in Kenningsworth near Coventory in UK but as it turned out, everyone was busy with his/her programmes and we did not really have good time together.

Many things were happening in our individual lives over the past few weeks and we wanted this time together to reflect and take stock of all our blessings.
1. Our daughter Adeline has been blessed with a full time job starting tomorrow.
2. Adrian had been confirmed on the job after a one-year probation.
3. Alice is expecting new challenges in the coming year.
4. I have just received news about one of the jobs the company had tendered for and after a long wait of 7 weeks, news finally came that we were not awarded the tender. Just as this door had closed, Abba Daddy is about to open two new doors and I will be meeting up with 2 friends to discuss these on Wednesday and Thursday to explore the opportunities.

So the way forward is going to be exciting and I am still believing Daddy that the months ahead will be blessed and fruitful as He provides superabundantly above all that I can ask or imagine. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN