The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

How to enjoy your blessing of sonship

Pastor Prince shared on Sunday Oct 7, 2007 2 important keys that we as children of our Daddy God should keep close to our hearts if we want to enjoy the fullness of the blessings of sonship in Him: -

KEY 1 - Learn to say, "I am under grace" and remember we are under a new management - that of GRACE; the old management of Law had been dealt with by Christ when He hung on the cross for us.

KEY 2 - Have a good opinion of God. Even when things around us do not turn out the way we would like to see them, we need to maintain a good opinion of God; that we are still the favoured of our Daddy God. Genesis 39:8-10 gives us the account of Joseph in the house of Potiphar. When Potiphar's wife tried to seduce him, he held on to his good opinion of God that He will take care of him no matter what his outward circumstances were at that moment. Even though he was thrown into the dungeon on the accusation of Potiphar's wife that he raped her, he maintained his faith (good opinion) in God that he will see the light at the end of the long tunnel.

So the test for each one of us daily is to continue to maintain our good opinion of our Daddy God. Each person mentioned in Hebrews 11 had good opinion of God and the Bible calls that FAITH. In spite of the daily challenges they hung on to their faith and overcame the odds at the end and Daddy God calls that FAITH.

So I am going to practise that right now and keep hanging on to my good opinion of Daddy God... see His grace for me - undeserved, unmerited, unearned favour towards me and I will be the most blessed person on planet Earth.. hallelujah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN