The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Sunday, October 28, 2007

How Would You Describe Your Current Situation?

Last week, a friend and former colleague, asked me this question, 'how would you describe your current situation?' as she found that I am in the same setting as her own husband who, like me, left a full-time job to venture out and be an entrepreneur in early March this year.

Man was created with a hunter personality and therefore will always want to be out there scouting for food for his family and himself while the woman was created to care for the family especially the young. And so I basically explained to her that this hunter has now entered a new hunting ground and need to understand what type of animals roam there and what were their feeding habits. Also being in a fresh hunting ground, he will need to spend time to understand the ground - terrain, vegetation, territorial rights, etc.

i know it sounded rather philosophical but she understood what I was aiming at and began to appreciate the challenges ahead for her husband and her family. Of course Abba Daddy can perform miracles and make the humanly impossible situation become possible for His beloved and that is what we all are - beloved of Jesus and therefore of high priority for Abba Daddy. And this drew me back to a comment from one of my former colleagues in Deutsche Bank who commented that she admired my entrepreneural spirit. With Abba Daddy by my side, I believe I will succeed and be super-abundantly blessed beyond what I can ask or dream of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN