The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Friday, September 7, 2007

SPAM Mails

It has happened again!

I forwarded the post from yesterday to a friend to explain about this site and the firewall in her company's email system picked up my mail and gave her an alert saying that my mail was a SPAM mail and that it would be sent to her company's head office for further investigation should she insist on opening my mail. Wow, what a whole load of policing going on!

Me? IT illiterate me? A SPAM-ER? Unbelievable isn't it? Well, it is the way the system is set up and I guess that company wants to be extremely stringent with its firewall settings. But it is another instance of better be firm than to be sorry later when the system crashes.

Talking of which I am still getting junk mails on my home email system and to think that I need help with my sex life?? oh, please!! And I also get all kinds of nuisance mails trying to solicit sales on pharmaceuticals and now IT softwares - the latest. So I recommend that you check your email firewalls and set stringent parameters and turn on your virus scan and if you do not have anti-virus software on your PC or notebook, may I suggest you get one immediately and instal on your IT equipment before it is too late. You know you can be prosecuted for abetting a virus propagation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN