The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Frequency of postings

I met up with a friend during lunch today and found out that there are some of you out there who have the impression that I will be sending you the postings as before on a weekly basis and that is why you have not visited this site as frequently as I would like you to.

Well, first things first - I will not be sending you the postings as emails since many of you are using office email systems and these have SPAM mail detection and therefore my mails would have been blocked even though I am NOT a SPAMMER.

Next, as you can see, I am publishing my posts on a more frequent basis than before simply because I want to be as current as I can and not wait for one whole week. Besides, I think you would prefer shortly postings anyway.

So what I would like you to do now is to give me your comments on this posting.

1 comment:

  1. I really really appreciate your comments on what you have read. They will be encouragement for me.

    ReplyDelete

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN