The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Creation Church building in the limelight



Well, after Pastor Prince made the announcement on Sunday and timed such that Capitaland's shares cannot be manipulated when markets are closed, it only leaves the official story to be released in yesterday's copy of The Straits Times (September 10, 2007).

Impressive, isn't it? and from the artist's impression, you can see the East-West MRT line to the right of the building in the picture. By the way, there will be another MRT Station next to the new church building and this station will be part of the Circle line. So going to church by MRT will be very convenient and also this place has been touted as the new 'happening' place of the future. The government wants to make One North (that is the name of the whole area) as the Silicon Valley of Singapore with Fusionpolis etc nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN