The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Heard Of This?

Ever heard of the saying, "When the going gets tough, the tough gets going"? Lately some things in my life seem to be getting tough for me and I do not know why but only that I am going to believe that the final outcome is going to be sweet and great by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The tiles in my house driveway started to pop up and cracked when the car went over them and I will have to get a contractor to renovate the driveway. Also my car had an unexplained stalling yesterday morning on the road and I had to pull to the side and restart the engine. Why did these happened? I don't know but I do believe that the devil is trying to distract me somehow away from my priorities knowing that something great is cooking for our family. What exactly it is, i will give you the scoop when it happens!

Now all I am going to do is to keep believing that our Lord Jesus has the last say and it is always GOOD! hallelujah, praise His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN