The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Friday, September 28, 2007

I stand corrected!

Thanks to Alphonse Yu for pointing out that it was Rock Productions that is involved in the building of the Civic Hub that New Creation Church (NCC) will be renting space to operate from every Sunday and possibly one weekday evening.

And you would think that with a seating capacity of 5000 in the new auditorium, NCC would be having less number of services on Sunday, right? No, you have not factored in the growth by the time the church moves in 2012.

Last count, NCC hit just over 16,000 in Sunday attendance (all combined including Mandarin/Hokkien congregation, etc) about three Sundays ago and we are still experiencing great harvest - at least 50 souls are saved for the Lord every Sunday. All glory to Jesus! Hallelujah!

So four services at the new hub, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN