The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Reflections on 2007 - New Business Arrangements!

I came into the business in April with a few prearranged alliances thinking that these would serve the business well as the alliances were with relatively good and reputable companies. Unfortunately it was not so and I was disappointed as one by one the projects I was looking forward to fell through because the clients could not grant the assignments to my principal as they were not in business continuity as a main line of business and my company could not enter the tender system for lack of financial status.

At my lowest point, I turned to Abba Daddy and poured out my frustrations to Him and guess what? yes, He heard my cries for help and sent me a number of new 'business partners' who had been discussing with me how we can carry forward into 2008 and beyond.

Yesterday was another classic example of a blessing from Abba. I was to meet a brother from church for a cup of coffee and a chat over his business, personal and family life and after his sharing, he asked me what my line of business was all about. When I explained what I am doing, the Spirit led him to offer his corporate services to arrange seminars and courses for me. What started as himself pouring his heart out in sharing how Abba Daddy had been faithful in delivering him out of every entanglement ended up with myself having a new business arrangement and I am trusting Abba that this will turn into fruition and be a blessing to both of us.

How awesome Abba Daddy is! He is still arranging and rearranging all my business relationships and aligning me for His superabundant blessings. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN