The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Monday, December 17, 2007

Reflections on 2007 - Blessings on my family

This year is also a Year of New Beginnings for my family. And of course, along with the new positions, the blessings also came along.

1. Alice was given more recognition in her work at school with the Learning Support Program. She was asked to take on a regional school cluster role to mentor the younger teachers on the program. Also because of the good economic performance of Singapore, she had good variable bonuses this year.

2. Adrian, our son, started his work travels this year. He joined the Foreign Service in October 2006 and after nine months on the job, he now has a junior colleague to help him. Also he was so excited that he appeared on TV twice (as a recorder behind the PM and MM recently) when the Libyan foreign dignitary visited Singapore for discussions.

3. Adeline, our daughter, graduated in July and came home in early August. She applied for a few openings in public relations and told Abba Daddy what she wanted for her 22nd birthday in October. And true enough, at 7PM on her birthday as we were going out for dinner, her mobile phone rang and she landed herself with a job.

Indeed we give praise to Abba Daddy Who is ever so true to His promises that He will watch over His own. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN