The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Confidence IS In The Lord

My experience this week affirmed in my spirit the need to continue to put my confidence not in men but firmly in the Lord. Events had taken place so quickly this week that I could not even sit down and ponder over the developments.

In my post of last Thursday Nov 22 entitled, "Give Me Wisdom Please, Lord" I wrote that I had a call from a friend in Canada who wanted me to help him teach a whole week's worth of courses under his new license and also on that same day a few of us practitioners met up to discuss how we can form an alliance and teach another set of certification courses. Well, after agreeing to help my Canadian friend in his courses, I was confronted on Wednesday evening by the second licensee why I agreed to do what I promised without checking first with him and that I was making things difficult for him.

In the first instance, I never entertained this idea that I work exclusively for any one, other than under a permanent working arrangement as a salaried worker. And then I heard more horror stories last evening - two others had been talking behind my back and spreading doubts about my 'crossing of battle-lines'. Initially I was very annoyed with what had happened but then, praise the Lord, the Spirit arrested my spirit and comforted me. Why was I looking towards men for their approval for what i can or cannot do? after all they do not hold my future - Abba Daddy does and He will have the final say! all else will fade away, even my accusers.

I guess when that happened to me, I felt like the prophet Daniel whose enemies were trying to frame him and overthrow him. Of course their plans fell through and Daniel was delivered from his tormentors. I too believe that my situation will turn around and that the Lord will avenge me and restore me with more blessings than before all these took place. i believe that the more they tried to suppress me, the higher I was blob back up and float away out of their grasp. Yes, that day will be soon - Abba Daddy thank you for the blessings which my Lord Jesus Christ died to give these blessings to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN