The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Monday, December 10, 2007

A Lesson On Faith

Over the weekend, I had the opportunity to attend a discussion with three others on how we were supposed to deliver a certain workshop together. This discussion almost did not get off the ground for me last week as there were some doubts on the part of the others as to my 'loyalty' to this team.

I was called in on Friday afternoon to discuss with the owner, issues on my intentions for helping a competitor on delivery of another workshop that is similar but never conflicting and after my assurance that I was doing all these purely from a commercial viewpoint was the air cleared and I was invited back on the training. All along I had maintained that the two training programs are never in conflict but complementary to each other as the standards differ vastly. And so I will be involved in both going forward and the rest is left to be seen how the general industry will accept either one.

I am sharing all these because it really looked bleak at one stage and i brought the challenge to Abba Daddy and left it to Him to resolve. Now I can say that He more than answered; He defended my actions and I am trusting that He will open the windows of blessing for me (no, I should emphasize that it is the 'doors' of His Treasure House).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN