The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Wisdom of the Lord

Ever wondered how at times we struggle to get things done or organized but don't seem to get results?

Well, it happened to me recently and I must admit I was trying to do things my way without seeking Abba Daddy for direction. For one I went into some business arrangement with a friend thinking that he had a large enough database of clients that my company may tap into for leads but not realizing that the type of business I was going into was not the major strength of the company that my friend is working at and therefore when we went into discussions with a number of the clients, we appeared as strange bed-fellows together and it raised more queries in the minds of these clients than before. And that hurts because it meant I did not have much ammunitions left in my pocket.

But Abba Daddy is merciful and gracious. He not only continued to supply my needs on a daily and even monthly basis but he sent openings along the way and that revived my spirit and taught me many lessons and for that I want to praise and thank Abba Daddy for these valuable lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN