The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Special Favor From Abba Daddy

In my last post I was referring to a situation in my work where two conflicting demands existed for my time and attention and one party demands contractual arrangement so as to block out the second. Yesterday I met up with a friend who is in exactly the situation as I am and we discussed how we should approach our mutual friends to resolve the issues at hand.

We felt that we cannot be held ransom by either party and we are convinced that we have better bargaining power as both sides needed our services and collectively we could be the king-makers and determine their business fates. And so we will announce next Saturday to the difficult party that we do not wish to be tied down to either side and that we want to maintain independence in our choices and I believe that we will come forth victorious because of favor from Abba Daddy.

I would rather that both sides go along with us and continue our cordial relationships than to burn bridges in our relationships for that would make the situation very ugly and hurtful.

So Abba Daddy, grant me special favor when we discuss our positions and decisions to that difficult company and that they would work together for a common good rather than become vindictive and be really hurt in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN