The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Holy Spirit moves in ways we cannot understand

This past week had been amazing for me for various reasons: -

1. I finished one short project with one bank here in Singapore and we did a 2-hour review on Monday of the lessons learnt and it is amazing how many things we came up with just 8 hours of exercises two weeks earlier; I actually wrote a 28-page report on the observations and recommendations;

2. The Business Development Manager of one major IT firm met up with me on Thursday and we discussed business partnerships in exactly the areas I needed help;

3. I received a call from a Korean brother on Thursday evening and he was excited that there could be opportunities for me to do some BCM training and consultancy in Seoul where he is living. He has always desired in his heart to see me personally especially in Seoul and this could be his answer to his prayer;

4. Another friend had been working out some details on our business partnership and it is coming along fine. Interestingly enough there are a number of consultants like me trying to offer services to the market but I am the only one he felt comfortable engaging in partnership to market my courses - special favour from the Lord;

5. And then Alice and I met a friend and his wife (of all places) in a hawker centre and they were just talking about us when he turned around and saw me ordering our brunch. Later, during the conversation, his wife held back on something she was not sure whether she should bring up as conversation and I spoke out exactly what was on her mind. That was Holy Spirit spooky and they were amazed.

Now, why am I sharing all these with you here? Alice and I had committed my business to Abba Daddy and we told Him we are expecting His supplies and boy, WILL He supply!! Yes, more than over-supply - super-abundantly overflowing with baskets left over for us to bless others too. When we walk with Him, great things WILL happen to us and around us and we just have to get ready for the overflow! Amen Daddy! Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN