The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Days Where I Have Mixed Feelings - Nov 07 & 08

Yesterday Nov 07th was the first anniversary of my mother's passing and up to today, I still could not understand why she was taken away from us just the day before my birthday. Yes, I have mentioned how she went home exactly seven months after my father departed but still...the feeling remains.

Since her passing last year, my birthday will never be the same as I will be tossed between memories of her life and my own future. I guess I will have to acknowledge that I cannot change history but I can change my attitude towards my circumstances and be grateful to Abba Daddy for the opportunities given and the blessings ahead of me.

1 comment:

  1. Blessed belated birthday, brother.
    Cheer up! There is a good purpose in everything...

    ReplyDelete

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN