The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Blessings on the way

Yesterday I shared about my speaking to my mountain of challenges on Sunday and that there are already signs of blessings on the way. Indeed the fact that we are the blessed of Abba Daddy speaks volume to our challenges. Certainly I will say that the devil will still try and throw lemons at me but I need to remain focused on who I am - the righteous one in Abba Daddy.

So often many of us forget that the Holy Spirit is inside of us the moment we believed and received the Lord Jesus into our hearts. The Holy Spirit in the Old Testament is referred to as the Spirit of God but in the New Testament, He is called the Spirit of Christ and so when Christ came into our hearts, He came with His Spirit. And if the Holy Spirit is inside of us, then why are some of us still in fear at some time or other? I submit to you that our understanding of the position we have in Christ need a fresh drop of wisdom.

And when we fully appreciate who we really are in the Lord, we will have the boldness to stand up to the devil and brush him off. The bible tells us that '"no weapon formed against us shall prosper, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants (sons and daughters) of the Lord, and this is their VINDICATION from Me," declares the Lord (Isaiah 54:17).

So if the devil is not able to stand in my way, then pray tell me, how can the blessings not come my way. Hallelujah Abba Daddy, send forth your blessings (or as my friends would say, 'Ship it in!")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN