The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Monday, February 4, 2008

Unity in Christ - Galatians 3:28

It is interesting to note down through history that those place where the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ had reached had gone from strength to strength. Progress and prosperity came when lives are liberated and women were no longer subjugated once the community understands the heart of our Lord. Such is the power of the Gospel. The Apostle Paul wrote in Galatians 3:28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus".

Once Believers come to grips with what our Lord's original plan for mankind is, there will be unity in the Spirit and our perception of each other changes. We will cease to view each other as superior-inferior and boss-employee but as redeemed of the Lord and therefore equals and hence the unity bonding begins.

I believe the sooner we understand the heart of our Lord, the lesser we complain about each other and we will begin to want to work towards a common goal. There is no necessity to apply pressure to bring about conformity. Alignments and unity will come naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN