The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Monday, January 25, 2010

Prophetic Word For The Year - 2008

Back in October 2007, I had a very interesting call from a business acquaintance asking me whether I would like to be part of his business plan from January 2008 onwards and without hesitation, I agreed to take up the offer to be the principal trainer for a professional certification body that wanted to open a license in Singapore. And so, at the end of January 2008, I had the first class with 11 participants and the class attained a perfect score of passes during the qualifying examinations. Subsequent to that, there were many more classes offered through the year (seven to be exact).

Indeed the word from the Lord for 2008 - "Year of Manifested Blessings" - did come true for me. Business transactions began to fall into place and I was kept busy with not just training classes (professional certification plus corporate courses) but consultancy projects started to open up for me. I recalled anointing my home office and praying over my business and almost immediately I saw the manifestation of the Lord. It was through one of the participants of one corporate training classes that the Lord provided inroads to a major consultancy project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN