The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Friday, January 1, 2010

Prophetic Word For The Year - 2005

"2005 - A Year Full Of The Favors Of The Lord" - the word was given on the final Sunday in 2004 and as we heard the word, some were skeptical but others received it with gladness.
Our son had started his university education in London in September 2003 and in September 2004 our daughter enrolled in Warwick for hers. With two children undergoing tertiary education, finding the financial support became a challenge. So when Pastor Prince proclaimed the word over us, my wife and I appropriated the word over our situation and trusted the Lord for His provisions.
In mid February 2005, the bank usually pays out its variable bonuses for the previous year's performance and I must admit I had an exceptionally good payout and then in June I was able to liquidate some of my equity holdings with substantial profits. Therefore, when it was time for me to buy the bank draft for each of our children's education and living allowances for the entire 2006, there was more than enough with leftovers for us to even visit them in the UK.
Also in May 2005 I was in London for a project meeting and I had a meeting with my global head and it was during the session I was able to share with him some things which he wanted to learn and I was the only one who had the experience to share with him. Indeed the Lord placed me in a position of favor with my superiors and I am blessed with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN