The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Discovery of the Ark of the Covenant

Ever wondered why the three items that were talked so much about in the Old Testament could not be found until recently? The three items I am referring to are the following: -
1. Noah's Ark
2. The exact site of Mount Sinai
3. The Ark of the Covenant
Well, recently there were a flurry of surprising discoveries and interestingly enough, the discoveries were found in that chronological order as well - Noah's Ark was unearthed in the late 70's, correct spot of Mount Sinai in early 80's and now the Ark of the Covenant was uncovered in the late 80's.

I watched the complete series of 27 videos (they had to break up the original video into 27 smaller portions in order to be able to fit them into YouTube) yesterday and I am encouraged. Here is the URL, and again I apologize for not being able to link you directly there at the click of your mouse but you will need to copy the whole string and paste it on the website toolbar. Once you have viewed the first video, there will be prompts on your screen leading you to the next and so on and that is the way it goes until you reach the last video.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=D5tgHwo5tRI&feature=related

Of course many of us are wondering, why only now? there are many reasons for it but I believe the main one is that we are in the last days and the Lord is doing a mighty work to dispel all doubts about His logos (written word) the Bible and also to convince His people the Israelites that He is not only their God but He is also their Messiah and to exact their response, "Baruch Hashem Adonai, Yeshua Ha'Mashiah" (Blessed is the Name of the Lord, Jesus the Savior).
Well, like it or not, events are accelerating in Israel and the number of believing Jews or Messianic Jews are on the increase to the glory of our Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN