The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Current Climate - Doom or Hope?

Talk about what is happening around us and many would give you that exasperated look and turn away to look at something else. Many are at a loss as to what exactly is happening around them and some think that avoidance is the best answer to the current situations; but is it really?

Burying one's head in the sand like an ostrich does not make the problems blow away. They are still there whether you want to acknowledge it or not. What is my solution? Well, allow me to confess that there is only one solution out of these mess - our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. The sooner we all realized that and bring Him into the picture, the faster the answers will come. I don't have the answers by He certainly does.

Remember He multiplied the 5 loaves of bread and the 2 fish when placed in His hands; He raised two dead men back to life - Lazarus who had been dead for four days and the widow's sons in the village of Nain who had been dead for about 24 hours (the funeral party was on its way out to bury the young man). To humans like you and I, these acts were not possible but to our Lord, these miracles are easy stuff and He is more than willing to repeat them for us if only we allowed Him to do so.

So the choice is really yours to make - doom? or hope?
- When you refuse to seek His help and do it alone, hey, that's a ticket to doom as we are all fully aware it is way over our heads to resolve - even the 'experts' are saying they have never seen anything close to what is the current situation to even make headway out of them.
- As for me, I have decided to enlist the Expert on this. Who is better equipped to resolve everything than the Manufacturer Himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN