The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The End IS very near!

I don't know whether you have been following events according to Jewish calendars as they unfold before our eyes because something spectacular is about to break out in Israel and may impact us, Believers in Christ.

A few days ago I shared a post on "Phenomena in the Cosmos" and said that there will be a number of sun eclipses as well as moon eclipses taking place in 2014 and 2015. Well, to be exact, there will be two solar eclipses and four lunar eclipses and all will take place on Jewish holidays; coincidence? no way because these are signs that the Lord uses to tell us what He is doing for His chosen people. It was said that the last time such a phenomenon happened was on June 7, 1967 and that day the City of Jerusalem came under the Israeli army. And here are the lists of eclipses -
Solar Eclipses
1. Adar 29/Nisan 1, March 20, 2015
2. Tishri 1, The Feast of Trumpets, September 13, 2015
Lunar Eclipses
1. Passover, April 15, 2014
2. The Feast of Tabernacles, October 8, 2014
3. Passover, April 4, 2015 and
4. The Feast of Tabernacles, September 28, 2015

Well, you are going to ask me what on earth I am talking about...I believe that these are the time when we will see a 'red moon' or blood moon as the Scriptures called it and these will be signs that our Lord Jesus mentioned in Matthew 24:29-31 of His Return.

And so if we take seven years off for the Tribulation, we will be left with 2008! Are we going to experience the Rapture this year? And when will this be? Are there any telltale signs that points us to 2008? At least one pastor who had been studying this for some time now had made some very interesting discoveries. Please read his findings for yourselves. http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2008/fmriley510.htm

What do we do if it does not happen? How are we to react? My advice to all is that we need to be prepared but that does not mean we sit idly by and wait for that day doing nothing; we are to continue to do His work (whatever He had given us to do) but with a renewed vigor knowing that the End is indeed very near!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN