The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Watch and Pray

So many things have happened over the past year two that makes one perk up and recognize that the time is REALLY, REALLY SHORT! and that the Lord's return for His Bride is at hand. The Rapture can take place any time now and I would not be surprised if this comes as early as this year itself.
I know I have put forward some hypothesis in the past as to the date and I know I was wrong on those. However, that does not mean that the trend is incorrect. Indeed, it is still on track; weird things are taking place:
  • vast areas where rain had hardly fallen (in the dry plains in Pakistan) were flooded last year
  • the massive unprecedented flooding of the Mississippi River in USA in May 2011
  • vast areas in Russia experienced drought
  • huge areas in China suffered drought while neighboring regions were flooded (unheard of before)
  • the moon rotated 138 degrees between December 2010 and March 2011
  • severe sun activities that could fry the communications systems (satellites included) of planet Earth
  • massive earthquakes and tsunamis
  • massive volcanic activities
I have attached a link to this post for you to watch a discussion between Dr Gary Stearman of "Prophecy In The News" and L.A. Marzulli on some of these phenomenon. http://vimeo.com/25405743
The video is about 28 minutes and so watch it right through and share with us your thoughts by posting comments to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN