The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Friday, April 1, 2011

Weird Fish Catch Raises Tsunami Fears!


http://news.insing.com/feature/weird-fish-catch-raises-tsunami-fears/id-23483300

Indeed, we live in strange and dangerous times. As we are living literally in the End Times as what the Bible describes it, there will be more of such phenomenon taking places around us. Of course the question at the top of many minds would be - should be be intimidated by all these bad news? No, my friend, absolutely not. In fact, if we are watchful there are many warning signs ahead of the events and these could serve as warnings which we should not take likely.

If one were to panic and live life on the edge, then I am sorry the devil has won the battle - your fear and anxiety has just created high blood pressure which, when intense, can lead to heart failure. Looking at the signs and preparing for the crisis is a sure ticket out of the troubles that the devil intends for us if we are unprepared.

So, what would I do with THIS particular sign? Do I stop eating fish? No, I will continue to consume fish from Sumatra area. As a precaution, I would avoid going to Sumatra and avoid beach holidays in Phuket, Penang, Langkawi, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Mauritius, Perth-Freemantle, Broome in Western Australia, etc - anyway that is potentially in the path of a possible tsunami like the one that happened on Dec 26th, 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN