The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

According to your faith...(Part 2)

Yesterday I shared about the degree of healing that comes along with our faith and today I want to continue on and share how the Lord provided for me according to my faith. About six months ago I met up with one of my principal business partners who started having doubts about my loyalty with what I was doing even when I kept reassuring him that my commitment to what we were doing had not waned or diminished and that he had my full support all the way.

Anyway, in spite of all my assurances, he still went ahead and recruited additional people into the business and so I did not feel comfortable with the situation and I sent him an email releasing him of his commitment in my case and also assuring him categorically that my Lord Jesus Christ WILL supply all my needs and WILL send me other business opportunities.

No sooner had I sent the email than the Lord actually sent me a number of email introductions for which I did follow up and believing the Lord that these will turn out to be actual ongoing projects. Also the Lord is gracious in that a potential client whom I met in August 2009 and whom I had sort of placed on the back-burner did call me up for a meeting in late January 2010 and after two meetings, have signed my engagement contract and I will be starting work this week. All glory to the Lord.

What I have learnt over the past few months is that the Lord did give me spiritual insights (some people label this as 'sixth sense') to know the outcome way before the actual results are made known. Over the past few months I noticed that there were a number of potential projects for which I did not have a good 'feel' at the initial meetings and these never went past the first meetings. On the other hand there were a few instances where I had very strong feelings of the business coming into fruition and I kept believing and indeed these materialized into actual contracts.

Likewise I had similar experiences even in my equity investments - there were a number of stock counters where I felt a lot of peace to invest in and these turned out profitable - the Lord even gave me levels to liquidate to lock in profits and trust me, the levels given to me were rather interesting levels which even my remisier initially thought were impossible levels but by now she had learnt not to doubt.

Indeed, I am now running with this commission from the Lord, "according to your faith, be it done unto you"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN