The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Monday, December 29, 2008

What Will 2009 Bring Us?

Every year we tend to spend a couple of moments to reflect on what the year that will be ending soon had been like and also give some thought to what we hope to see in the next year. And that is where most people will be making their new year resolutions which they will then struggle like crazy to keep knowing fully well that the resolutions can never be kept since mankind is fallible.

Well, interestingly enough, the Lord does give us declarations on what He wants us to believe Him for. Without fail, He had given New Creation Church the following proclamations which many of us had taken Him for and held on to them and eventually saw the proclamations come to pass. The following were prophesied in the church on the last Sunday of the year or at times on the first Sunday of the new year.
2005 – Year Full of the Favor of the Lord
2006 – Year of Acceleration
2007 – Year of New Beginnings
2008 – Year of Manifested Blessings
And for 2009, the proclamation is that it will be the "Acceptable Year of the Lord – A Year of Special Favor". Believe it or not but i will declare it aloud over my situations every day when I wake up because I saw His hand in the past and without fail, all my blessings were put into my hands as I put my faith in Him.

Which would you rather have? to believe the 'experts' who do not even know what was happening but are now suddenly saying that we are in the Second Depression (bigger scale than that of the 1930s)? or would you prefer to take the Expert Manufacturer at His word and trust that the situation will turn out favorably for you? I definitely choose the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN