The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Going Soft?

After my last post on Monday, someone asked me whether I had gone soft? or have I decided to change tack and go the healthy route and promote fruits and vegetable or have I gone astronomical and look at stars and galaxies? Neither!

I am still very much in love with our Lord Jesus Christ. In fact by looking at the wonder of the banana and its numerous properties, I cannot help but admire the wisdom of our Lord when He created the fruit. Besides all those great properties of the fruit, do you know how useful the banana tree is? I can tell you all about that as I have a mini banana farm in my garden and recently I transferred some sampling over to my backyard to start another clump of trees. The trunk makes excellent fertilizer for the young trees (for seven years, I did not have to put any growth hormones or pellets to the trees as the nutrients from the decaying trunks become fodder for the rest). The leaves make good wrappers and also add flavor to cooking.

And then the galaxies speak volumes of the Creator. Who else do you think place the galaxies in their exact locations? too near and they will tend to collide and too far they will not be able to stay in their orbits. How wise our Creator God is.

So, every time I need good encouragement, I just have to behold the wonders of nature and my heart will well up with worship of Him Who made all these for our enjoyment.

2 comments:

  1. May the Lord receive all the glory, good opinion of God :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, all glory be unto our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Who created all things for our enjoyment and blessings. AMEN!

    ReplyDelete

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN