The Lord's Theme For The Year

The Lord has crowned the year (2011) with His goodness and caused us to walk in His paths that drips with His fatness (Psalm 65:11)

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Fresh Start To A New Year

Indeed, over the past two days (yesterday and this morning), I have already signed two Instructor's Agreements with two US-based organizations to help them teach courses that they want to offer in Singapore and possibly in the region.

It is interesting because I don't have to do any marketing, don't have to do any administrative matters related to the courses and all I have to do is to prepare the lessons at my own time and to present myself as the instructor for the days allocated; what a blessing and easy to fulfill. And then this Friday I am meeting a brother from church who is going to organize other types of courses for me in Singapore. There is already one friend who had started to prepare the paperwork to launch some of my courses.

And looking back, I must admit that the Lord had been gracious and He had gently shown me His blessings in areas which I had ventured into in the past but with no success and now He is directing me to other areas to concentrate on. Well, I am still learning and I want to experience His daily Manna for my life. I have realized that His Manna is always fresh and on-time and all I have to do is to wake up every morning and learn to go out and to gather the Manna sufficient for the day. Anything more will turn rotten in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please provide email address when you leave a comment, thanks.

A New Believer's Prayer

Thank you Father for loving us so much that You sent Your precious Son Jesus Christ to this world to die for all our sins. I receive Jesus into my heart as my Lord and Savior.
Thank you that all my sins have been nailed to the Cross on Jesus at His death and because He died in our place, I am now saved forever. I have been made righteous in Your sight because of what Jesus did and I can now enjoy Your blessings over my life. Thank you for the privilege of being called Your Child and for the Gift of Your Holy Spirit in my life. AMEN